The Diocese of Northwest Texas http://nwtdiocese.org/
The Diocese of Northwest Texas is comprised of eighty counties covering 77,000 square miles. Northwest Texas became a missionary district in 1911 when the Missionary District of Northern Texas split into two regions: the Diocese of Dallas and the Missionary District of North Texas by action of the General Convention and petitioned the General Convention to become a diocese in 1958. The diocese is the home of 33 parishes, missions and congregations; six schools; and two retirement homes. For a copy of the diocesan constitutions and canons, click here. For a copy of the diocesan newsletter, click here.
Meet Our Bishop
1802 Broadway Avenue, Lubbock, TX 79401
Phone: (806) 763-1370
Fax: (806) 472-0641